Issam would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://issamsiddique.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Looking for feedback on my writing style.

Issam
Issam
from Chennai
11 years ago

This is a blog about not anything in particular - but about everything that strikes my mind. It is as the title suggests reflections from my day to day happenings. At times, a commentary on my Industry, or other times a ficitious plot. Or sometimes recounting real life incidents. Rarely, also indulging in some poetry though I am not sure if the emotions I express can be termed poetic!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Nice blog Issam. Just one suggestion: You may want to write your posts in MS Word or similar word processing software, do that alignment and then post it in blogger.  That way you can get your posts to be justified and aligned properly. Also, you may want to have a 'about me'  section in your blog.

Brajadulal

Issam
Issam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks a lot Brajadul. I do use MS Word but never justified the content. Only broke it into paras as I wanted. Thank you for pointing it out. As for, about me - I do have that. Coming to 'About me', I did have that earlier. Just realised google has linked that to my google+ page. Need to figure out how to edit this. Thanks again.