Dhaval Thakur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

So.. Just looking for Modifications. for my blog if any

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hey guys me looking for feedbacks.. positive or negative

(P.S- I use WP.com which means i use free server of wordpress,so instead of suggesting to go for self hosted server,which i wud be doing in coming weeks,tell me other points to be taken care of :) )

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

HI there,

Good website,Clean template, good arrangement of widgets coupled with great content.

(Planning to be a dhamaka eh Wink ?)Anyways, what I think could be better is:

• Reduce the size of blog post titles. I almost didn't see the menu bar
  • Keep any one ie. either "Genre or articles" or "Various Topics". I prefer the latter as the "cloud " arrangement is great and uses less space.
  • You could also shift the "top/recent stories" a bit above (eg: at the space of the poll) to catch attention towards other posts.
  • And oh yeah, why is the "we are on facebook" ad so blank as well as long ?? 

Do let me know in case of any concerns, I shall send you screenshots !

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago

lol i am just 17 years old na d yea planning to du a dhamaka lol n yeah thanks for suggestions.. i am not gud at appearnace for blogs n all .. i wud see to it as when i get time from my guest posts schedule :)  will contact you asap regarding this :D

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Howdy Dhaval,

I admire that you have a super cool website and all I have to say is there above! But I am sad to tell you that you should have taken a domain name according to the niche of your blog, that means since your blog was about blogging and tech and all you could have taken domains which has these words in it like techblogger.com or blogozphere.com like that. I told this cuz it would increase your Search Engine Rankings. Anyway cool blog and I also recommend that you should remove that tags above blog titles. 

And please tell me how my blog is: http://techera.tk . Thanks in advance... :-)

Bye

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Thanks abhinodh I hv been inspired from don caprio xP and ur blog is also good.. But if u manage the sidebar it would be awesome!
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Bro your blog has a nice sking....I like it....I like the color too, I have no objection on the fonts too.....All looks good....But I guess you may come up with a better subscription box...I can't find email subscription box there.....U may add it, and build a single subscription box with all options of Fcaebook, twitter, email and all....You may work on your site footer too....I think it needs a little more work....You do have a nice blog bro....keep the good work up....

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

Hey dhaval,

I am talking all about design mod. as you asked,

my first look always goes to menubar of every blog and I see your menu filled with lots of links and I was pretty confused about what should I do, So I just skip that.

After that from your sidebar there are two widgets,

1)Recent stories and 2)More from this site. I think they have first ten post same so why are you putting it twice to increase the loading time, no need to put that it twice.

you can increase the facebook widget size, its now 200 you can make it bigger like 300 so it look more appeling and suit to the site.

that's it about design but your writing is good keep it up the good work,

Regards,

Pratik

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Yea prates I knw about those two widgets tonight I a going to change those things... :) thanks for dropping by in my blog :)
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Bro now see. And tell how's the menu and other widgets and do search anything on my site have added something ;)
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

you can put about and contact me pages in menubar and you can put guest post guidelines as sub menu of write guest post. it will look better. also background is nice if you make it fix then it will look more awesome.

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Thanks pratik I will look into it
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Well all the above suggestions have been implemented :) any more please?