Navitha Mathew would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://navimathew.blogspot.com/ ]

Need Help! Please review my blog to help me out. Thank you :)

Navitha  Mathew
Navitha Mathew
from Bangalore
11 years ago
The Void... Looking at the reflection on the mirror I couldn't resist myself from laughing. People stared at me, not like they never stared before, but today I let them stare at me. Everything remained the same, the tall buildings, the buzzing vehicles, the tourists and the cold look of the strangers - swiftly making their way out of the busy street. Today, everyone took their share of few seconds to frown at me. Nobody uttered a word but I could hear those whispering in their head, eccentric... stupid... annoying... useless...  yes, I heard them all and I continued laughing at my reflection. I wanted to cry but I couldn't so I laughed, the mirror on the store's window seized a pale thin girl, she was beautiful once, the lustful beasts of this world didn't leave an inch of that beauty, with her bloodstained lips she doesn't need lipstick anymore. Her body tattooed with scars & wounds that screams the stories of betrayal and injustice. Hope is far from her eyes. But today she is laughing loud because she stumbled upon the juncture of living and just existing. For years she was lost in the void of time & space.  Past is Erased, Present is Written & Future is Forgotten. Another lustful hand grasped my waist tight and took me away from the mirror of reality...

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: change in subject
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Ritesh Saini
Ritesh Saini
from Jaipur, Rajasthan
10 years ago

Your blog is amazing. Indeed your writings are priceless Smile. But other than writings you should focus on your blog's SEO too. Proper SEO can help you to increase your blog's traffic. If you want any help related to SEO then you can visit my blog Mashinie (Online Tech Wizard) or CLICK HERE Wink