LEB would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Requesting Critiques ........

LEB
LEB
from anywhere,anytime,anyday
15 years ago

Hello All

Day one with Indiblogger and I am in a haste to request critiques from you. 

http://dukulsblog.blogspot.com/

Regards

le embrouille blogueur

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
15 years ago

really good blog.... its nice...

http://ballat.blogspot.com

I must confess I am delighted, after a very very very long time,  to read good pieces of writing.

Here is my view and review:

1. To me content is the king and vocabulary is the queen. By vocabulary, I mean the choice of words. I take painstaking care to choose a particular word over the other. Your ‘word-choice’ is delightful and pleasant.
  2. Symmetry to a blog, it is my opinion, is like a sari to a woman. A synergy of different elements bring a sense-appeal, the one that  John Keats said, ‘a sense of beauty…a joy forever.’ Your blog has both beauty and joy.
  3. The headings in your side bar are both innovative and provocative(positively used). They are surely off the beaten track.
  4. Since you honestly state that you are a muddled, confused, mixed-up blogger (embrouillé ), I would but agree to it. The ideas fly, though spontaneously, from one to another, that at times I was left gasping. You could take note of that.
  5. You sure have a working knowledge of French or it so looks for you used the right word ‘le’ for the masculine and not ‘la’ as a novice would do.
  6. Your fusing of the French word ‘méprise’ meaning (=erreur) mistake, error or   (=malentendu) misunderstanding with the Latin phrase ‘et al’ meaning ‘and others’ is intriguing, to say the least. Thus méprise et al would in fact have no meaning on its own except the one derived by the user –You! Thus we have a muddled, confused, mixed-up blogger, talking about his mistakes, errors and misunderstandings.
  7. That you added new word at the end tell me that you are a lover of words. It is seen in the choice of your blog’s name and its tag.
  8. That you put only five posts in the blog shows you respect the reader. Else he would sure be lost in the maze of the posts.

Buddy had time for this…Will catch up later…hope it helps…

Venkata Vinay @ Affirmative Thinking

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:95374335; mso-list-template-ids:-1967881058;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-tab-stop:.5in; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-.25in;} ol {margin-bottom:0in;} ul {margin-bottom:0in;} -->

I must confess I am delighted, after a very very very long time,  to read good pieces of writing.

What did I like:

1. To me content is the king and vocabulary is the queen. By vocabulary I mean the choice of words. I take painstaking care to choose a particular word over the other. Your ‘word-choice’ is delightful and pleasant.
  2. Symmetry to a blog, it is my opinion, is like a dress to a woman. A synergy of different elements bring a sense-appeal, the one that  John Keats said, ‘a sense of beauty…a joy forever.’ Your blog has both beauty and joy.
  3. The headings in your side bar are both innovative and provocative(positively used). They are surely off the cuff.
  4. Since you honestly state that you are a muddled, confused, mixed-up blogger (embrouillé ), I would but agree to it. The ideas fly, though spontaneously, from one to another, that at times I was left gasping. You could take note of that.
  5. You sure have a working knowledge of French or it looks so for you used the right word ‘le’ for the masculine and not ‘la’ as a novice would do.
  6. Your fusing of the French word ‘méprise’ meaning (=erreur) mistake, error or   (=malentendu) misunderstanding with the Latin phrase ‘et al’ meaning ‘and others’ is intriguing, to say the least. Thus méprise et al would in fact have no meaning on its own except the one derived by the user –You! Thus we have a muddled, confused, mixed-up blogger, talking about his mistakes, errors and misunderstandings.
  7. That you added new word at the end tell me that you are a lover of words. It is seen in the choice of your blog’s name and its tag.

~Venkata Vinay @ Affirmative Thinking

Submitted again because my reply appeared cluttered. The preview is misleading...

What did I like:

• To me content is the king and vocabulary is the queen. By vocabulary I mean the choice of words. I take painstaking care to choose a particular word over the other. Your ‘word-choice’ is delightful and pleasant.
  • Symmetry to a blog, it is my opinion, is like a dress to a woman. A synergy of different elements bring a sense-appeal, the one that  John Keats said, ‘a sense of beauty…a joy forever.’ Your blog has both beauty and joy.
  • The headings in your side bar are both innovative and provocative(positively used). They are surely off the cuff.
  • Since you honestly state that you are a muddled, confused, mixed-up blogger (embrouillé ), I would but agree to it. The ideas fly, though spontaneously, from one to another, that at times I was left gasping. You could take note of that.
  • You sure have a working knowledge of French or it looks so for you used the right word ‘le’ for the masculine and not ‘la’ as a novice would do.
  • Your fusing of the French word ‘méprise’ meaning (=erreur) mistake, error or   (=malentendu) misunderstanding with the Latin phrase ‘et al’ meaning ‘and others’ is intriguing, to say the least. Thus méprise et al would in fact have no meaning on its own except the one derived by the user –You! Thus we have a muddled, confused, mixed-up blogger, talking about his mistakes, errors and misunderstandings.
  • That you added new word at the end tell me that you are a lover of words. It is seen in the choice of your blog’s name and its tag.

~Venkata Vinay @ Affirmative Thinking

Submitted again because my reply appeared cluttered. The preview is misleading...Excuse my earlier replies...I am learning how to indiblog...

LEB
LEB
15 years ago

@ Shankar : Thanks for your review and follow up. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and there is no room for boredom.

LEB
LEB
15 years ago

Hello Komarraju,

First things first.I do not want to thank you for your detailed analysis.

Instead here is me....

• Sending you my deepest regards for taking the time to appreciate my simple creations.
  • Feeling really inspired and yet grounded to know that there are readers for a blog like mine.
  • Who is added to your list of followers and cannot wait to learn from your writings

I wish that you keep "making my day" like this whenever you get some time.....honest inputs like yours are few and far between.