kuldeep singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://theglobalsky.com ]

plzzz give ur review

kuldeep singh
kuldeep singh
from Jaipur
11 years ago

theglobalsky.com is a online information portal about latest news,technology,bollywood etc.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hello Kuldeep!

Welcome to IndiBlogger. I would like to give you my review of the site. Please do understand that this may purely be my views and may or may not sound good. 

The Layout

• I think the theme is simple, neat but a masthead could have done wonders. 
  • Recommend changing Share script as the images for number of shares are too imposing. Its at times masking the title and is an eyesore. The page can oepn even faster if you are replacing the script with something lighter. 
  • Colors used for "Comments", "Add your Comments" etc. is way to contrast. You should tone down the colors a bit. 
  • If you want to live up to tech blogging, recomment you visit many of the existing bloggers to see their designs and derive at something that you like the best and at the same time fit with the type of content you place on your blog. 

Content

• Before I start with Content, the first and foremost thing is identity for your content. You named the blog GlobalSky. I would get distracted by it and may not think its actually a tech blog. You can add a tag line, a glamorous logo etc. 
  • Usage of bright colors on the content is actually kinda ruing the reading experience for me.
  • The Language needs some grammatic corrections and lacks detailing expected from a tech blog.
  • Specifications should be more contained in a tabular format.

Sorry for being critical, but I think you can do so much more to improvise.