Garima Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.starsinmyeyes-cb.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Looking for feedback on my not exactly new blog

Garima Singh
Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago
An eternal optimist, I live to celebrate life. This might be my only chance, might as well make the most of it! A journey to the innermost workings of my mind. A place for all my thoughts - be it politics, relationships or career.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Wow! I loved the template simply! It's so beautifull, the intro, post everything have an X-factor to it. Everything's being put up in such a nice manner, un cluttered & tidily,Your writing are staright from the heart, the english used is proficient.

Just 2 cents from my side :

1. Write more stuff, readers are trying ways to hook to your lovely writing (excerpts from a reader itself, I m a follower now :))

2. Another thing is project some more posts on the home-page, easy to navigate & get our hands on your writing.

3. The most important of all, get rid of the "words verification" it's a great put off. If you don't like people commenting you acn carry on but if you want readers to comment & follow you back please get away with the traumatic thing. that's a request please!

If in case you get time you could help me become a better blogger as well. Kindly, review my blog :)

Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Tanya.. you're my first reviewer! and the very first person i interacted with on indiblogger even though i've been here for quite some time .. :)

I've made all the changes that you suggested... great advice, i must say.. thanks for that too :)as for the frequency of posting.... as a final year engineer and preparing for placements/exams etc. leaves little time.. but now things have settled so i'll definitely write more now... :)I've reviewd your blog... its simply amazing..

Warmest Regards

Garima

Himanshu Nagpal
Himanshu Nagpal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Well, I opened your blog and first impression was good. I loved the template and twinkling stars... nice concept. I also read the post about men.... hmmm... well, left my comment there :) . Loved your writing style and content. Your new follower.

Cheers!~

Himanshu Nagpal | Being Traveler

http://www.beingtraveler.com

Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and left a review.. the appreciation is mutual :)

Warmest Regards