Priyaa Arora would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for a feedback....

Priyaa Arora
Priyaa Arora
from New Delhi
12 years ago

newbie here....Till now mostly poems but some other stuff too.... Smile

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Priya,

Welcome to IndiBlogger!

Loved your site, its neat and uncluttered and the happy moments that you pen down there, they bring a wide smile onto a readers face! (and yes, it's even wider than this.. Wink)

Good work, you write with yur heart and while I was reading your stuff, I could feel it, so great going! Cool

Some suggestions that you could consider -

• The header - How about having a happy Kodak moment in the header or anything to make it more lively and interesting. After all, Its the first thing a reader notices on coming to your site and a pic is always good to see.
  • Justify your text. Looks neat. Try it.
  • Try to maintain a single font style for all your posts. That way, its easy for the eyes and does not distract.
  • You could spice up your posts with some pictures. (If you're taking them frm Google, remember to give credits). I love to see pictures and not all text. That keeps me hooked right till the very end. But there are many who prefer to write w/o use of pictures, but I like it that way.
  • The widgets can be arranged in ths manner - About me, followers, Most liked, blog archives, labels, and then the others.

You write beautiful, I loved your poems - fluid and expressive, wonderful work, I wish you keep this passion burning and keep sharing your happy moments with all of us... Best wishes for your diary and Good Luck! Smile