Siddharth Gupta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please Review My Blog. I would love to work on the feedback.

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The Standing Coin Is A Blog About Anything And Everything Which Runs Through My Thought Proces. I Find Writing As The Best Way To Express Myself And Attain Clarity Of Thoughts.

So, I Would Be Really Thankful If I Could Get A Fair Understanding As To Where I Lack In The Aricles Posted On My Blog. Reviews are warm heartedly welcome

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Lack of reviews
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
12 years ago

Reading you is something like reading my own outlook and feelings!! Great job done by you.....very happy to see your blog!! Keep writing!!!!

Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Senoraroy :D

Digvijay Desai
Digvijay Desai
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Great blog. One gripe though. Please do something about the design. Although it looks good, it really stresses the eyes getting the words out of the background picture. Something with a better contrast will help. I read one post and apart from one or two minor comments, I do not have any suggestion on improvements. I will keep reading and post my comments. Hope this helps. Note: I checked out your blog on an ipad. Maybe it looks a bit better on a computer screen. Nevertheless, I believe better contrast will do a whole lot of good.
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Digvijay! Changes done, do check it out.

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Would Love Some Feedback To Improve My Works :)

Sridevi Nayak Karopady
Sridevi Nayak Karopady
from Udupi
12 years ago

Hey few changes in terms of design ONLY get the search for of post and comment right on top of the right corner. get the twitter plug-in on left. Get the texts justified. right handle bar little less. Since the scroll bar at the bottom gets visible on my system. About me also right on top of Right hand corner. Rest is fine :) good going :D Lovely topics, soon gonna catch up with them!

Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey.. Major Revamping and New updates in place.. New poems, photos and articles in. Please re-review :p

Happy Blogging!

Fatima
Fatima
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey,

Nice blog, the space seems cozy liked the poems ! :)

Cheers,Happy Writing  

Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Fatima. Please Share and Promote If you liked it. Really looking to build a readership

Happy Blogging!