Shalini Umrao would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.somevreinme.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Feedback on my blog

Shalini Umrao
Shalini Umrao
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Its a compendium of my thoughts. There is no theme, no continuation of any sort. My thoughts are like ripples, never stay at any place for long. If am able to hold on to any long enough..... they come here.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Shalini Umrao
Shalini Umrao
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Desire/Destiny,

Thanks for the feedback. Will surely implement what you suggested.

Me still going through your blog. The lyrics of the song are, however, amazing. Made me feel nostalgic.

Thanks again,

shalini.

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Shalini,

Just went thru your blog. Nice poems and nice sketch ( did u do that?) I like comprehensible writing that has some meaning and yours is one such. However, you should add some color ( mayve light pastel shades) somewhere in the blog as grey seems too dull. Also, you can try categorising the  posts by tags and make a dropdown of it so it takes less space. You can also make snippets for main page instd of full posts to showcase more articles.

You can visit my blog to have a look n feel of these elements. It's a food blog so u can visit also if u like cooking :)

keep up d good work :)

Ashima

Shalini Umrao
Shalini Umrao
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Ashima,

Thanks for taking out time to go through my blog.

Thanks, too, for all the compliments and suggestions. No, the sketch is not mine. I cannot draw a flower to save my life :P.

Actually I had put that color as I felt it reflected the underlying tone of the writings. However, if it makes the blog look dull, I will surely incorporate more colors. Also, I am not much of an exploration person. So, didnot know one can do all that with the blog. Thanks for telling, will try them out.

A food blog!!!! Thats nice. I don't cook, my roommate does (I am the dishwasher. :P) But will surely go through your blog and suggest her some recipes.

Thanks again. And all the best too for your blog. :)

Shalini