Gokuldas would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://gokul-creations.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Need your honest comment!

Gokuldas
Gokuldas
from kannur
12 years ago

Dear friends, its a long time hearing reviews from you,please go on and write your valuable comments.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Long time
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello Gokul Das ji,

Heartfelt poems and a beautiful space you got there. I loved the honesty with which you mirror your thoughts and that simplicity is the USP of your blog, in my opinion.

A few pointers that I could suggest are –

1. Remove the IndiTweep badge from the header area and place it in the sidebar. Also the ‘C’ of 'creations' could be written in Capital letter if you have not intentionally used a small case for some reason.
  2. I noticed all your poems are continuous as in, one big paragraph, I don’t know much about poetry writing but I feel it would be nice if they can be broken in parts if possible. That makes for a soothing read for a reader and helps him to stay long on the blog.

Overall, you have a very nice blog.. a strange sense of peace I find in your writings, keep it going and do blog more regularly, I am sure there are many who would want to read your thoughts more often. :)

Gokuldas
from kannur
12 years ago

hi Arti, thanks for your sincere comments. you are the first person to comment my blog even though I was in blog quite a long time. thank god I joined this community and to get comments from friends like you. I  like your suggestions and observation about title. I didn't cared it till then. I will try to modify based on your suggestion. Hope your comments even in future.....

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

I agree with Arti about the USP of ur blog, and I see u have already implemented her suggesions. About content, no comments. U r doing great already!

I just have a suggesion. U should add one "follow by email" widget on ur sidebar. It makes it easier for ur fans to follow u. I m sure many would like to follow ur blog

Gokuldas
from kannur
12 years ago

Thanks somesh for your suggestion. will try to modify soon...

Gokuldas
Gokuldas
from kannur
12 years ago

Thank you for your comments, I will go through your blog . Your suggestion is good. I thought sometimes images  will feel somewhat awkward but now I will think upon it.

Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi gokul,

Your blog does have very peaceful colors and looks nice. its amazing how you have taken every comment and suggestion and turned it around for your blog into something better. Great Job. Will soon ask you to review my other poetry blog... :)

Gokuldas
Gokuldas
from kannur
12 years ago

Thanks Aparna for your comments.Looking forward for your blog...

Gokuldas
Gokuldas
from kannur
12 years ago

Thank you Deepak for your comments. Don't know much about gadgets but will consider your suggestion.