Shagun Ohri would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ohrishagun.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please Review My Photography Blog

Shagun Ohri
Shagun Ohri
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello :)I've just started off with photography, and recently brought a DSLR and created a photo-blog. Im no professional, but I'd love to know ways in which I could improve my photography as well as my blog, so as to get a better readership and opinions. Criticism is welcome :)Thanks,Shagun.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Shagun,

LOVE your blog! The photos are beautiful and so are the words that you tag along, combining them together.. you make perfect recipe for an excellent blog Smile

About the photography, I am an amateur myself.. so cant help you there, may be I can take some tips from you in stead :)

But I can give you some suggestions for the appearance of the blog from my side --

• The template: A black template would look good and enhance the beauty of your pics, I feel. I guess, this type of template is more suited for your other blog (which is all writing, right?) and that other blog template goes well with this one.
  • A 3 column template is not required as most of the space scroll down is empty. Hence, you could change it to two column and arrange the widgets in the priority order - My other blog, About Me, Follow me, Labels, Archives and so on. The page views can be completely removed as it is only meant for you and you can always track them through analytics, etc. This changing of template will also take care of the horizontal scroll, I guess.
  • Enlarge your pictures, why deny your readers the pleasure of looking at your awesome pictures in its max size? :)
  • The header title should peep out, not scream, but still it should be such that it grabs attention more than the title picture. At the moment, I feel it is the opposite with the title pic getting more attention than the title itself. May be, you could experiment with the font colors there.

Content wise, the blog Rocks!! Keep clicking and keep writing!! Smile

Best wishes,

~Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/