Rashmi Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://gibberish-nonstop.blogspot.com/ ]

Looking for feedback on my blog

Rashmi Singh
Rashmi Singh
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi everyone. Above is the url to my blog. My fav corner on the internet. As the name implies, you would find all sort of gibberish on this address. It is a bit of everything that comes on my mind. You are welcome to see and review my rants. At least your feedback would give me a new topic to crib upon ;)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Hmm Gibberish Nonstop .. Nice name :P

First thing first: The Template has a serious flaw. When I click at the link of a post, the full post doesnt come there but at the bottom below the scroller, so for the first 3-4 time, I was thinking that the links are not working at all. This will be a severe handicap as a new visitor will not be able to figure it out. Please rethink on this functionality. 

Look and Feel: Other than that, the look and feel is good, uncluttered and easy on eyes. But you do not have side widgets , so why dont you shift all your widgets to one side and make it 2-columned instead ? Could have been more colorful. 

Style of Writing: Fluid. Your Flesch- Kincaid Index is 9, which means a 9th grader can read it easily. I think that should be enough as far as readibility goes. The topics you choose are good and I did read a few posts completely. So you are good on this count. 

Frequency : At an average you are posting it once a month or less. Since you write well, why not give your readers a chance to read you more often? Please post more frequently. 

Well these are a few points which I came across. Overall a nice blog, gets an 7.5/10 from me. Please take care of the Show Stopper though. 

Rashmi Singh
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Purnendu,

First thing first: I so liked your observations about the template. I agree with whatever you have said.

The frequency of the posts is too less. I myself thought about it so many times. Just that I had been too lazy to do it. I'll work on it now. 

Thanks about your comments on writing. I didn't understand the show stopper thing though... 

:) Thanks for taking out time to read it and for giving an honest review...

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Oh ! By Show stopper I was meaning that template problem where the link comes at the bottom. In IT jargon we refer to Sev 1 defects like this. Laughing

Rashmi Singh
from Delhi
12 years ago

Oh!! :) I have tried to give a makeover to my showstopper in that case :)