Chetan Shetty would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://otheraspectsofbeingme.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 39

Suggestions welcome...a newbie attempt :)

Chetan Shetty
Chetan Shetty
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Its about Love, in my words!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Changed the topic title as it was denouncing
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

What's with the self denouncing ? If the write up is horrible we are here to point that out. Do not tell yourself that. :)

And as far as I could read it is far from horrible. Here follows my review.

• Not a big fan of widgets huh? They help you publicize your blog on better levels chetan. You add a facebook plugin to a page that promotes your blog and then you can have recurrent visitors.
  • I liked the title and url very much.
  • Increase the width of the posts. Nobody is counting the number of lines here :P If you increase it, it will be easy to read.
  • Decrease the number of entries in the feedjit widget, add a labels' section, and experiment with the theme.
  • As far as your write ups are concerned, I am none to judge. They will find their way to fame in due course of time.
  • You could give a brief detail about you there in your blog in the 'about me' section.
  • Add some images [and include due courtesy to their sources] and make your blog more presentable. Not that it isn't presentable now, but it wouldn't hurt to try right?

Happy writing.

-Devan

Chetan Shetty
Chetan Shetty
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Devan,

Appreciate your views and time on my blog. It really goes a long way in pepping up a person's confidence!

I will take note of your suggestions and try to improve on the blog presentation front :-)