sushma krishnadasan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://creativepassion-sushma.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

pls review my blog

sushma krishnadasan
sushma krishnadasan
from bhopal
12 years ago

I am interested in art craft sewing crochet knitting fabric painting and in learning new things whatever comes my way. I am eager to learn  new things whatever arouses my curiosity . I welcome u all to visit my blog and give me advise on whatever u feel needs to be changed or modified.  All suggestions are welcome. 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: detail
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Dear Sushma, how are you?

Before I start the review, let me just say, you can actually write much more than just "deals with anything crafty" in here. You can ask the reviewers what you would like them to do, a review on design or language etc.

1. You really really need to rearrange the widgets. Decrease the number of entries to feedjit, actually you could even remove that-wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

2. I see you are a beginner. Welcome to the world of blogging. The 'about me' widget need not be all the way below. Ask your friends to read and share your blog. Write often and get some traffic in there. Add a facebook widget with a like button.

3. What is that daily motivator thingy doing in your blog?

4. Change the theme and background. This is one of the most common themes followed by bloggers.

Happy blogging. Keep writing. Wish you good luck. :)

sushma krishnadasan
sushma krishnadasan
from bhopal
12 years ago

Thank U Devan for taking time to visit and review my blog. I welcome ur suggestions and have made some changes. Since I am a new blogger will take some time to reach the level u expect. But I shall keep trying to improve.  I was just waiting for the response to my blog Now i will keep posting more often.  Do drop in sometimes to review and keep giving ur sincere suggestions.  Thanks again.