Rajnish Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Can I pls ask for a review

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Would appreciate if fellow Indi bloggers can take time off and review my blog.Thanks

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
15 years ago

poetic blog, great shayari, I share your love for the city of Lucknow. Rainbow picture is amazing

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Dear Sir,

A great blog I was completely hooked to the short story Rainbow. It would make me sound cheap if I dared to make any corrections, the theme, the style of writing, layout everything is so perfect.

Do you have your work published? If so then I would like to know.

http://worldofteenager.blogspot.com

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

You effectively and effortlessly captures emotions in your writing. Very well written posts and I enjoyed them thoroghly.

Keep blogging.

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.Roji Roti ke silsilay main baahar jaana pada.

Namita - Thanks for taking out time to review my blog and the comments.Pls try and get a copy of Gujishta Lucknow from Universal Hazratganj.I never knew so many details and descriptions about the culture of Lucknow even though my forefathers have lived here.It is written by Sharar.

Arjuna - Thank you so much for your kind words.This is the first short story I have ever written.Had it in mind for a while and the long weekend enabled me.Smile

Kadambari - Thanks for your time and your comments.It is really encouraging.

Adesh - I am happy that I was able to keep you engaged for some time.Pls do keep coming back.Will try not to disappoint you in future too.Thanks !

Khushi - Thank for your comment on my blog.I am glad you liked my space.