Suvasree Basu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://antimonyelement.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Appreciate your feedback ! Bad and good, bring it on !

Suvasree Basu
Suvasree Basu
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Random Lines, skewed words, strung together..on a blank page..

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hi Suvasree, how are you?

Before I start writing the review, let me just say, your poems are brilliant. The expertise with words speaks for itself. Few of them are really thought provoking too. Real nice attempt. Now, let's talk business.

1. The theme of the blog - is by far the most common one I have seen in my blog browsing life :) Change it. A little variety wouldn't do any harm.

2. Your blog is very neat. Keep it up. Also you can add a facebook 'like' plugin, a view counter etc. They will increase your popularity.

3. Antimony is a very very different name :) Might I ask why?

4. The images you have included should have their source mentioned, unless ofcourse you captured them. This helps you avoid any problems with copyright and stuff.

5. If possible use same font and size for the posts, unless there is sufficeint reason not to. The poem 'selfish' is too good to be given that minute font.

6. As far as the writings are concerned, I am none to judge. They are lovely.

Keep writing. Stop by at my blog when time permits.

-Devan

Suvasree Basu
Suvasree Basu
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hey thanks Devan, for taking the time and effort to go through my blog in detail, and your thoughtful words. Let me try and respond to your suggestions/comments:

1. Hmm.. you're right.. I need to think about this. Good idea !

2. A counter is a good idea but then, hardly anyone ever visits my blog :(

3. Ah.Antimony - just because the Chemical symbol for it matches with the intitials of my name :P

4. Yup all the takes are mine, I double up as an amateur photographer.

5. Right ! I will do that. In fact change the existing ones too.

6. Thank you !!!

Was nice hearing from you, I will definitely visit your blog and post my take.

Suvi.

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Ah! a reply in detail. Thanks. usually when people reply to my review like "thanks for your time", I don't feel that thanked. :) This one, is nice.

Now,

2. Rome wasn't built in a day. The counter will be a good idea, once your blog gets famous. That's what you are here for, in Indiblogger.

3 and 4. Sweet!

Suvasree Basu
Suvasree Basu
from Kolkata
12 years ago

:) kool !