Joydip Chakladar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://joydipchakladar.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 23

Please review my blog

Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

I am new to indiblogger . Would appreciate if you please review my blog.

Transformation Blog - http://joydipchakladar.blogspot.com

Thanks in Advance ,

Regards

Joydip

Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

The Blog is about Transformation of Business , Management , Politics and Economics.

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Great insights regarding business, entrepreneurship and economy. I liked your blog.

However I found there are too many widgets and considering you have two column blog, it looks more cramped. It would be good either you shift to three column template or try to remove some of those widgets. My personal point of view.

Keep blogging.

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
15 years ago

An informative blog, neat and easy to navigate. You have shared interesting information and thoughts on Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Economics, Politics and more.

I liked the way you have blended the messages from the Bhagavad Gita to substantiate your points.

Keep Blogging!

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/

Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

Thanks Adesh for your suggestion . In order to get a three column blog , do you need another template . 

I mean , I searched the blogger setting to find, that whether there is any new column could be added, with the same template, but could not find any.

Can you guide me on how do you add another column . As most of the Blogs , I have seen is two columned so , it is indeed a new idea for me .

Thanks in advance for your help !!!

Regards

Joydip

Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

You have to change your template and there are three column template available. You can check this link. You can also search Google for good template.

Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

Thanks Roshmi for your feedback .

Infact , I have find your blog also carrying very interesting information about Ancient Indian Icons.

Regards

Joydip

Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

Thanks Adesh for your help.

Regards

Joydip

Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

Hi Adesh,

Sorry to bother you again.

I checked the link ,but those templates are of 2 columns only. They say that also in the description of there template .

Regards

Joydip

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Great Blog sirjee... Very informative.

You should try read more option so that your blog does not look very long. Blog feels a bit heavy.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Great Blog sirjee... Very informative.

You should try read more option so that your blog does not look very long. Blog feels a bit heavy.

Thanks, Hemal

Joydip Chakladar
Joydip Chakladar
from kolkata
15 years ago

Thanks Hemang , I will work on your idea , and try to make it more light-weighted.

Regards

Joydip