Amrita Phadnis would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Guys, please help me improve the articles. I usually write short stories, with t

Amrita Phadnis
Amrita Phadnis
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Leaving myself, the place we call home, and Meeting with god and three wishes are worth reading.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Post
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Amrita Phadnis
Amrita Phadnis
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Rahul for your review. I agree my blog is very simple.. I actually like neat and clear things. I somehow dont like the fully fledged filled out blog. Yes, content is more important. and i agree to you that the content is awesome ;), also for now i am paying more attention to the content because ultimately that is something that keeps you going. The way i comment is good? really..thanks so much for that!! Smile Although i will try to change the text font to match the background..What do you think which color would be better?

Now to your blog.. I saw the blog..its nice.. i think you should mo9re work on the content. I liked the background..but even i felt the same thing..that the background and the pinkish color is not sinking with each other. So try to make it a bit dark...or somthing like that. Also i have seen that you usually write poems..gm..i am not that good in understanding the poems..but they are good...Try connecting more with ppl...