Shivika Jagwani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

You HAVE to review this!

Shivika Jagwani
Shivika Jagwani
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Whispering Whites, my blog is a therapy. A vent off.  Something you'd want to read to wind off.  Something that'll provide you some food for thought.

You have to review this. 'Cause I write for you.

Spread some love.

Thank you.

Shivika Jagwani.

*You can get back to me if you have any questions or queries on the blog or here. :)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Shivika,

You have a good blog. Like the color, layout.  Now moving on to content, as you have quoted on the blog "It is a little bit of everything" and nothing in particular. This kind of blog may appeal to close aquaintances of yours and maybe few others.

Since you have such a potential in expressing thoughts/feelings with words, you should consider a "niche" blog where you can focus on 1 or 2 things you really like to blog about. I bet, it will become a hit

Also the Blog site title "whisperingwhites" is not part of your blog  URL? start a whisperingwhites.com if it is available :)

Shivika Jagwani
Shivika Jagwani
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thank you so much for reviewing :) It means a lot!

Even I was thinking about focusing on a few topics rather than making it such that it appeals to a few people. I have a few things on mind. I will start right away! I am already searching for the url whispering whites. I hope I get it :)