Anunoy Samanta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my traVeL bLoG

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

ahaaa... a fellow traveller. I also like to write travelogs:)

Overall, liked your site , some improvements i can suggest

1. Integrate google maps, whenever you travel would be fun to chart your journey in google maps. Its pretty simple, google gives you javascript

for eg

http://booksbyall.com/Road/ on right we used to have a map that showed our journey, now its just showing the country ,something wrong i need to correct

2.Images on right : Should either expand on clicking or be linkedto some blog posts

3.Try not making everything bold and red :)

4.Break content into smaller paragraphs

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

hi Madhur, thanks for reviewing and suggestions... I agree to your points... but how to get that route map?  for those images in left i didn have their full resolution photos, so couldn't help it... may be later i can replace them with something else...

cheers :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago
  • Move the ads from the top to the right side since it might affect your readership a lot
  • Use black colour for text. Red or blue isn't soothing to the eyes
  • Reduce the number of gadgets to reduce the laoding time of your blog

A light hearted talk

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

in google maps you can give all places and it will give you the path..you can then embed that anywhere

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

@Ranjith: thanks for your suggestions... i minimised the top ads... deleted most of the gadgets... and will surely write in black font from next post :)

@Madhur: thanks i'll see to it :)