Arun Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.arunjoecool.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Your Thoughts to my thoughts?

Arun Kumar
Arun Kumar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have been actively blogging for 3 years now on a variety of topics, and just got connected on IndiBlogger.

Random Thoughts would love to hear from you and what you want to see more.

Cheers

Arun

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Welcome to IndiBlogger! Here are my two cents.

• I loved the clean theme you have chosen. Clutter free and simplistic
  • It has minimalistic images, hence loads much faster
  • Some color would help though, as other wise really nice and clean look.
  • Some times, your posts do require images. It helps the reader to connect to your article well.
  • I liked your blogging subject about self improvisation

3 years and such good blog, your nack for design and perfection you should move to self hosted wordpress!! 

Best of luck,Keep Blogging

Arun Kumar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@Hemal: Thanks for your comments. Agree on the color & picture front; something that I have been thinking about for a while now :-).The all-white design was recent, after realizing that the all-color I had earlier was a distraction. But ideally - as you point out - a right balance b/w white & color helps....

I do have a que on self-hosted Wordpress.... I understand the unique and personal domain name that comes on self-hosting, but do want to know what are the other advantages it offers? Is the reach broader as well?

Thanks again.

Arun Ji, it's my bad luck that my thoughts that I gave on your thought just cascaded in to wilderness. Comment system from mobile is just impossible. When one presses the publish button a new blank page erupts from nowhere,eating away the written exclusive thoughts. Do something about it. Writeup penned by you really sets mind thinking. Excellent pennings.
Arun Kumar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Pramod Ji for your feedback. I guess all our pennings are a reflection of what we see around ourselves garnished with how we see it. Glad it also helps one think further. Thanks again.