numan mishra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://biharkanuman.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Pls Review my satirical Blog !! बिहारी का चौपाल !!

numan mishra
numan mishra
from PATNA
12 years ago

NumaN Mishra: Ever since my childhood Word-Play has always amazed me. The Knitted use of Words has always enlightened a sense of achievement in me. Now That I have established myself as a Industry Endorsed Software Professional. With the innate quality of writing, which is the core essence of any journal, I think it’s time to pursue the Dream I have always cherished; A poet who carves Sketches in pages of time, A Novelist Who portrays Pictures through his words, A columnist in the Most Prestigious monthly (The National Geographic Magazine). I really don't have anything to do with the idiot below me aka BQ. I don't take any responsibility of any statements of Baikunth Bihari Baithe.

Baikunth Bihari Baithe Ji (BQ): A learned from the Bhojpur district who in his own words is as unemployed as Lalu Prasad in Sushashan. He specializes in giving personal remarks on politicians and expert suggestions in political issues. He also has an uncanny knack of climbing trees, grazing goats, cutting hey and his hobby is pretending to read newspapers but only upside-down. Hum upar wale Pandi ji aka Patrakar baba aka Numan Mishra ke kalpanik sahyogi hain. Haan ye baat hai ki hum unki tarah graduate nahin hain, magar unse kahin zyada samajhdaar aur funnyyy hain. Hamari angrezi ka Mazak udane se pehle apne daant gin lijiyega. hihihihi.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Meera
Meera
from Chennai
12 years ago

I read your blog- GREATE stuff particularly the one in the Bihari ( Bhojpuri?) Hindi. It reminded me of a serial from my college days called "Kakkaji Kahin" ! A small suggestion-can you consider increasing the font size? Middle aged ladies like me who work on computers for the whole day have poor eyesight :)

Meera

numan mishra
from PATNA
12 years ago

Dear Meera !! thnx for liking my blog ur and for the suggestion !! it will be taken care of !! Further it is my pleassure to inform that Baikunth Bihari Baithe ji is very happy with ur response and !! he states " meera ji namaskar, aap hamari favourate mythical character hain , u ka hai na ki radha to kishan ji ke saath theen par aap unse juda rehke bhi sada unki theen !! Apaka Numan ho, e mishra ji nahin u puja wala numan. hehehehe *laughingidiotically*  

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Numan,

Please post your blog review request under Blog Review category. Once you have placed it there, I will have this removed.

And welcome to IndiBlogger :)

Keep Blogging!

Numan, your writing is really inspiring. It took me full 15 minutes to post a comment on your site, from my mobile. But seldom do I take such pains to do it. but I just had to do it. Congo's to your talent. Word verification deters mobile commenters like me. If it can be done away with, would be good. Site load takes time, it may be mobile issues, but check on that and do away with unnecessay widgets.