Gautham S would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.gautham88.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

Please give your review

Gautham S
Gautham S
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

Started blogging two years back. I'm proud to say that I got a good number of readers all over India. Mainly I emphasise on creative writing and articles about movies,photography etc. I do tend to write general articles at times, but people say they do love to read my casual way of writing!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

I do agree with people who say that they love your casual way of writing. Your thoughts seem to flow freely when you write and I like reading posts that can do just that. 

Here is just a suggestion. I think you should have a 'labels' widget in your blog just to make it easier for your readers who would want to read the previous posts based on the topic they would like reading.Keep blogging Gautham!

Gautham S
Gautham S
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

thanks pooja for your suggestion. i have been thinking this for a long time, but basically i'm too lazy to edit my layout and all. thanks for you review pooja. I'l read yours asap!

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • Simple style. Agreed. Post flows, very much true.
  • Labels widget suggestion, I guess u already took it and did.
  • Where's the "about you" part? Don't you think your readers should knw something about u?
  • One or two a month is okay, considering ur writing from the heart, but for someone who's been writing so long, one post per page is not right. And the archive can be hierarchical than drop down. It'd help the reader too.
  • Followers widget topmost, then ur about me part, then the archive and then labels. After that, whatever else you wish to add.
  • Try some background that matches your blog's theme maybe.

Being lazy won't help na? These are just basic things to edit in layout. And it helps to catch the reader's eye, which is what we all aspire to do.