Hickson would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://techfresh.in ] IndiRank: 29

Blog Review Request

Hickson
Hickson
from Chennai
15 years ago

i would like you guyz to review my blog!!

Thanks in advance!!

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Hickson
Hickson
from Chennai
15 years ago

Thanks for the review mate.

Just started it n will be working on it. :-)

Healthy Living India
Healthy Living India
from Bombay
15 years ago

Just finished a review for Sriharsha about this template. I'm a big fan of it. Was one of the templates narrowed down when we started our blog. It's clean, neat, well-laid out and lots of real estate.

First up: It's an incredibly professional looking blog. Informative and focused content. I like the teaser on the homepage... works way better than laying out all the posts up front. Maybe you want to add a picture or two because it's looking a bit stark.

Tastefully done ad layout. Though, you might want to hold off on monetising till you get decent amount of traffic. Therefore, might want to replace the Adsense column under subscribe for other widgets.

I'm always partial to techie blogs so you've got a fan.

cheers!

Prashant.

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Your blog has got professional look and it can be a good source of information for users.

Couple of things - On the main page, please give a link like 'to read more' or 'for complete review click here'. I thought page is not fully loaded and refreshed twice and then I read Prashant's comment that it is a teaser.

Secondly, I suggest you to focus on useability as well.  Nokia N97 features are listed but what is it their non-techie user. Try to answer questions like how does Carl Zeis lens matter to a user? I know it is obvious for many of us but not to all. With these kind of features, your blogs will have non-techie fans as well.

Keep blogging

Hickson
Hickson
from Chennai
15 years ago

Thanks for your reviews Prashant and Adesh.

Will be helpful in evolving it.