aishwarya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sempiternalswings.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Am I any good?

aishwarya
aishwarya
from NEW DELHI
12 years ago

Hii. My blog is highly personal as I am a very instinctive writer. I began by trying to write full-fledged articles but soon realised that poetry was my true calling. It was the only way I could express my deepest emotions with feeling like an exhibit. Please tell me if my words have the ability to tug at your heartstrings.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Lovely poems.Pleasing design.But you are a bit short on the frequency of posting.Post more often.I am sure you will do well....:-)

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Aishwarya,

Your voice is definitely different. All your poems are nice to read.

Few suggestions -

Make the layout more lively with nice pictures

Mention what your blog is all about

Keep bloggingKindly Visit my site - http://www.investmentbazar.comIshita Sharma

Aakriti
Aakriti
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Heyloz!!!:):) Aishwarya!!

read through ur poems..they are good..some simple..others complex and beautifully portray ur thoughts weaved into words..I'd like to second Ishita..but I dont think it's ur fault too..when one os new to blogging u got to explore things, and that takes time too..so u can type "free blog buttons" on google and have them on ur blog if u like them. u can have a chat box too like many ppl have on their blogs to keep in touch with ur readers and vice versa..:) u can also have a background picture that which u can relate too...i would say explore blogger a lil more:) and u'll find ur place!!

Happy Writing:)

Aakriti

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I like your poems.. its got nice depth to it at times, still simple. Like Aakriti says, you word them beautifully and well, in the end, thats what counts.. Write more often if u can.. one a month, two a month.. it gives an impression that you are doing it "for sake of it". Good font readability, quality of posts.. those are plus points of the blog.. u can make the post background a li'l brighter, attractive.. grey is like a battleship :)  Add some more widgets.. chat box wont help so early into ur blogging odyssey, u wont know if the ppl who are coming are gonna stay or not.. chatting on ur blog wont keep them in ur blog either, its visiting theirs, reading honestly and expressing your thoughts in a good comment that'll make them think, "oh, Aishwarya is a true writer and poet. I should visit her more too." :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

oh, and forgot to say, plz edit the title of this review request.. "am i good" isn't sounding right! :)