Tomato!

The Kissan 100% Real Blogger Contest (164)

RioZee

Votes25
25

childhood Remembrances

riozee.com - I am a kid, ten years of age, and have left my village first time in my life. It’s the month of March 1974. My excitement is beyond imagination. My mom and dad and I , along with a sardarji...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Archana Achuthan

Votes4
27

Life As It Had Been...

archana12345.blogspot.com - An entry for The Kissan 100% Real Blogger Contest. On my brought up that has been one with nature and nurture
Sign in to promote this post morego

Neha Kuduvalli

Votes21

asiya omar

Votes2
43

முஸ்லிம்...

asiyaomar.blogspot.com - From our home town it is one of the nearest riverside picnic spot.We enjoyed lot with our children.It is near by Nellai Papanasam Temple.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ankitha

Votes19
25

Seasons of my life :)

auankitha.blogspot.com - "On every grain of rice ram ram karke it will be written" I would be like where it is I can’t see. :P
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rehan Shareef

Votes13
25

The Embers In My Sky

demenarq.blogspot.com - For I am still that foolish child. The sky is same and the eye too, The heart still beats the same way, For I wish to travel that way.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rohini Kejriwal

Votes7
40

The Reality of Reality

revelationswithin.blogspot.com - This is just a reverie that traces my realization of certain realities of life.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Uday Sankar Yerramilli

Votes4
40

Gen Y versus Gen X - Are they missing the real...

ransomforhansum.blogspot.com - This is about my observations on what the current younger generation is missing in their childhood as compared to our childhood.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Gaurav

Votes3
27

Beautiful never fades!

grvkataria.blogspot.com - Its the life that i lived and the challenges that my life rhymed with.....
Sign in to promote this post morego