Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest (155)

#GetSmart

Zaira Hakeemshah

Votes52
36

We learn with TIME,and burn the same...

zradar.wordpress.com - Everyday starts with a to-do-list. Some would be done, rest carried forward for tomorrow. The concern is TIME. Time flies, and so fast it flies.We never realize where all of this TIME flies to.This...
Sign in to promote this post morego

RioZee

Votes125
44

Mannu and Shabbo and The Two Extra Hours

marriagebookk.wordpress.com - First thought that crossed his mind: “Ibb yaa sursari mannu ghaas waas daallagi ke nai, hai main mar jaanvaa gud khaa ke.” ( will this girl be my beloved, I would die, if I don’t...
Sign in to promote this post morego

DS

Votes106
33

2 Extra Hours during the course of my life -...

cricketwise.blogspot.com - Remember the epic series between India and Australia under the captaincy of Sourav Ganguly. Remember VVS getting a double century, Rahul batting like a true wall, Bhajji getting a hat trick, the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

RioZee

Votes51
44

The Ghost’s Musical Saga

marriagebookk.wordpress.com - A handful of spirits that I had been able to harness and train them to do all my errands. They used to do every household chores, from cleaning the floor, making the bed, washing the clothes with...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shantinath Chaudhary

Votes34
40

If I had two EXTRA hours in a day.....

shantihp.blogspot.com - Having two extra hours will be a miracle. No? So I would like to spend those two hours in creating miracles.Yes, creating "miracles". Read more to know how....Do comment if you like.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Pallavi.S

Votes38
25

IF I HAD 2 EXTRA HOURS A DAY…

pallavipoojary.wordpress.com - I had a life changing experience when I was granted two extra hours one fine day by God in answer to my prayers. What did I do with the extra hours? What happened then? Read on to find out. :p
Sign in to promote this post morego

Renu

Votes48
35

Excel in everything

renunaik.blogspot.com - A woman in pursuit of excellence - in life, work and love
Sign in to promote this post morego

Pratik Gupta

Votes17
31

If I would have got two more hours a day in my...

hakunaa-matataa.blogspot.com - Have you ever imagined what you could have done If you would have got two more hours a day in your life. Just give it a thought....
Sign in to promote this post morego

riddhisharma

Votes17
45

2 hours, 120 minutes. 7200 seconds.

riddhiculous.com - ""Don't think about the brevity of life Think about how much you can live in that little time." If only I had two extra hours to live.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Valli

Votes9
25

రోజులో, రెండు...

hrudayakavitha.blogspot.com - A poem describing what will I do when I get 2 hrs extra in a day! Do read and give your feedback, Thank you!
Sign in to promote this post morego