Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest (155)

#GetSmart

Ana

Votes35
NA

Time Please

perfectly-ridiculous.com - What is this life, so full of care.. I need two extra hours, to stand and stare!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Gauri Mathur

Votes21
36

Childhood memories Fun= two extra hours in a day!

gmathur.blogspot.com - I shall be a detective and revive all those childhood memories!
Sign in to promote this post morego

bemoneyaware

Votes87
74

Taste of Freedom

bemoneyaware.com/blog - Why financial awareness is important for women? Women in today's world are multitasking but stressed for time. They end up ignoring themselves and may suffer.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Farah

Votes22
28

Time and me

i-pari.blogspot.com - Time is most way to express your loved ones their importance
Sign in to promote this post morego

Zephyr

Votes92
75

One sleepy post

cybernag.in - f I lose an hour’s sleep, I need to sleep an extra three hours to make up the deficit. Others need their work-outs, gym and yoga or tonics to keep fit; I need my snoooooooooze.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shreyas Pai

Votes13
36

If i had two extra hours a day..

defpicable.blogspot.com - Entry to the Surf Excel Matic GetSmart contest. An idea may not change your life, but this post will! :D
Sign in to promote this post morego

Arti

Votes336
77

Miss You Ma... [Surf Excel Contest Post]

myyatradiary.com - Recently, I stumbled on a few of my hand written letters and greeting cards.. It evoked in me some very fond memories of days gone by... Read on to see how...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Animesh Ganguly

Votes37
40

Thank God, it happened!

penningdownthemind.blogspot.com - It is often nice to go through such experiences, two extra hours once in a while, not baddd :) :)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Valli

Votes9
25

రోజులో, రెండు...

hrudayakavitha.blogspot.com - A poem describing what will I do when I get 2 hrs extra in a day! Do read and give your feedback, Thank you!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Frigid Insanity

Votes18
36

Those 2 extra hours

thatstwowords.blogspot.com - How a single mother had her life completely changed by one event
Sign in to promote this post morego