(SOLVED) Need help with domain registartion

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I would like to move my blog onto a top level domain. I need help with the payment. Do you know any site where we can make the payment using giftmate? That is the only way I can pay.

SOLUTION: domains can be registered at domains.indiatimes.com 

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: answer updated
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

As if now dont know if there is any,but you can pay using netbanking and paypal.Dont you have any paypal account?You must be as you signed up with fiverr,you would be getting payments via paypal

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I have a paypal account but not linked to any bank account. I don't have any bank account too. :-)  The money that is currently lying in my PayMate account is the one that I earned ona  survey site.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

what is your age?what do you do?if you dont have verified paypal account then how you gonna withdraw money from fiverr?Then you need to find someone who can pay for the domain and nearby friend or sum1 who has a bank account/credit card

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I am 17 years old. Since studying is the only thing I can do, I am doing that. :-) Going to attend my first class in Engineering on the 17th of this month. fiverr.... I have not just started it, So I need not worry about it. 

Looking for someone here who can pay for me. I can pay an equal amount for them via Giftmate (while shopping)

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

From where you want to purchase the domain?? Buy it from a reputed registrar like hostgator, godaddy etc. If you want I will pay for you through CC, PP, Netbanking ..Just put the money in my bank account (SBI or ICICI)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I will have to compare the prices first.

.Just put the money in my bank account 

That is where the problem lies. I have money in my GiftMate account and it can't be transfeered to a bank. That money can be used on shopping sites like Indiatimes, Indiaplaza... or can be used to pay electrity or landline bills or simply to recharge your mobile.

If you accept to pay for me, I will pay the equivalent amount in the form of your bills, recharging your phone or pay for your order on the above mentioned shopping sites. Pay for my domain name only after confirming that I have paid you. 

Added you to my network. Send me an indiMail if you accept.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

http://domains.indiatimes.com/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Thanks Neeraj. I never knew that there was such an option. I am going to register my domain there. 

Once again thanks Smile

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

welcome buddy

LockSign in to reply to this thread