Spam attacks on adsense of many asian bloggers

Arpan Aravandekar
Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

This days i noticed that most of blog in asian contries are facing problem of invalid click spam including me. in this week even  Adsense kicked me outside for invalid click. So, if anyone is facing any trouble like lots of click on Adsense as invalid clck. Just, beware of that and report this invalid clicks to Google.

pLEASE Comment if anyone is facing this problem. or anyone knows about this spammers.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Arpan Aravandekar
Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

you have to check your adsense account........... if you are the victim of this attack. Then, you will get abnormal amount of clicks...like if you are getting 500 impressio you will get around 80-100 click per day............. but, this clicks are not showing any money.............

Here is the contact form about invalid clicks - https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=invalid_clicks_contact&rd=1

Arpan Aravandekar
Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

now........... some poples are sayinng that this attacks are spm. but now this is considered as crawler error......... yet  my adsense is disbled. lots of problogger are also the victim of this error............

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Whoa! was that why my Adsense was blocked a few days back? Coz I never clicked my ads myself ! :(

Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

i think yes.............. lots of bloggers are victim of this errors............

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

LOL ! Ended up losing $15 which was in balance. Good riddance.

Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

i heard that some bloggers are contacting Google for help............ so wait for their support

LockSign in to reply to this thread