Linkback Oppurtunity this festive season!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Folks,

Just trying to tap all bloggers who host Lord Ganesh in their homes during the annual 11 day festival that is currently on.

Why ->

Ganesh Chaturthi represents a fest of unity that brings people together, and I was thinking of doing something on similar lines by celebrating it together virtually...

How ->

For this idea to go ahead, what will be needed is a pic of your Ganesh decorations at home and a quote from your side, if you bring Lord Ganesha in your homes that is. I will require atleast 8 to 10 bloggers chipping in, in this manner, to go ahead with my proposed idea. I will then put up a single blog post featuring all of the pics+quotes giving due credits to all.

And others, you need not be disappointed as well.. you can visit my blog after i put up the post Wink

This way we get to celebrate the festival together and you get a linkback too :)

If this interests you, leave a word here and we can talk it further through IndiMails.. Would appreciate if you could give your response to this ASAP as i need to prepare the post as well depending on the number of responses. Any queries, feel free to ask.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Anyone willing to share?

FINAL UPDATE:

Yaayyy!!! The post is finally live!

Here is the link -

Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations - Transcending Virtual Boundaries, Bringing Bloggers Together

4 indibloggers sharing their different ideas of Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations; 1 common thread of unitedness binding them all!

Do check it out and let me know your thoughts! Also if you lke it, you can vote for it on indivine here :P

Thanks to everyone here who gave me the confidence to go ahead with this idea either through their content, or presence on this thread by motivational words... Smile

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: POST UP AND RUNNING!!!
First 1-20
21-21
Replies 21 to 21 of 21 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

312555_213765098678603_100001353420983_517219_7799549_n.jpg

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Umesh Arti has already published a post on Lalbaugcha Raja... I am just coming back from there, she had visited it! Its beautiful, check out her post!!
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thanks @Ds :-) and umeshji, where is the pic? :-(

First 1-20
21-21
LockSign in to reply to this thread