monetize feeds in blogs

Arun
Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

helo to all ... i came to know about feeds and created an account in feedburner.feedburner has lots of features which one can use and one of them is monetizing feeds,which i hope i successfully did for my blog.i wanted to know if i can monetize my posts which are mailed to my email subscribers when i publish a new post.if anyone knows i am looking for a detailed response on how i can do it.i have already monetized my feeds but i dont know if thats the only thing i need to do to monetize my posts sent to my subscribers through feedburner because i have myself subscribed for my blog posts and when i publish new post,all i am getting is an email with my post only,there are not any ads attached with the post in my email.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
Arun
Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

helo 'healthy living' thanks for the response but i did'nt get what i was looking for in my question,yes i already have adsense on my blog.my question is about posts which are sent to subscribers through mail,i wanted to know how to make it possible for my posts to have ads with them when the readers get them in  their emails.i have monetized my feeds but still the posts in email dont have any ads with them.i need help on that.

thanks again though...

Healthy Living India
Healthy Living India
from Bombay
15 years ago

Simply activating it on FB will not be enough.

You need to go to your Adsense account and follow the directions for AdSense for Feeds. It will walk you through the entire process.

I am assuming here of course that you have an AdSense account already, if not you will use the same username and login on your Google account to do so.

Good Luck!

http://healthylivingindia.blogspot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread