Anju S Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://angusphere.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Please review my short stories blog

Anju S Kumar
Anju S Kumar
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

The blog mainly has short stories revolving around topics that touch our lives at some point of the time or other. There are some poems that are epitomes of experiences in life adding a sense of belongingness.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Hi Anju

Excellent posts, I read two of them the one in the bus and one on the baby. very creative and gripping. You have a knack for story telling. Keep up the good work..

Anju S Kumar
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

Hi Vikram,

Thanks a lot for going thru my posts. And thank you for encouraging. Hope you will drop in time and again to read my posts. 

Prashanth Kishan
Prashanth Kishan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Anju,

Nice blog on sweet-nothings. Well-written and simple to the boot.

However one suggestion I would like to give is to bring your Blog Archive section up and bring down the Feedjit App. That way readers can quickly go through all your blog posts without having to scroll down a lot. Also, a Feedjit is of no particular interest to a reader, but only a useful app for the writer just to know where he/she is getting the traffic from. Hence from a reader perspective, its not really important, meaning minimal visibility. But of course, thats just my line of thinking and it can be perspective.

Regards,

pk

PS: You are free to review my bog too.

Anju S Kumar
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. The things you have mentioned were very relevant from a reader's point of view. I have already made the changes. Please feel free to drop your suggestion in future. Thank your for reviewing my blog.

Regards

Anju S