What do you love most in Indiblogger?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I love,

• My Indifamily
  • Active Infiforum
  • Email notifications (Realllllllllllllllllyyyyy)
  • Indivine hearts. :)
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Ascending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Love the whole package but the most important are the people who make up Indiblogger what it is.
R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

The indies fr who they r, the vine fr the blogs n the forum fr the thoughts....

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

that's the best

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I miss our talks on inditalk. We used to have really world war, me, manish (mag [m]), hemal, deepak, sanjeetha.......all of us. It was so sweet. sometimes teams were deepak - hemal vs manish mohini sanj, sometimes deepak manish vs mohi sanj. Pramodji used to abstain from wars. 

Also me and Pramodji used to experiment with smily code without frustration. We have tried so many codes that now we can write "My Experiments with smily code." 

And when Geeta - used to tease me always. We really had wonderful days. Even on active bloggers thread, we used to have wars.

But Arti was not taking part in chat......:(

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Surprised yahan world war ho chuka hai../!!!!Surprised I was actually born in an indipendent Indi, Mohini :P

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

hmm that's sad, world war to bahot ho gaye! abhi hamre warriers like manish, deepak and hemal nahi hai isliye shanti hai bas! shanti matlab peace! :)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks friends..............

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I like the forum and the contests ( if I win the contest or atleast get good traffic from the contest page)

I don't like IndiVine, IndiRank.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Why not Indivine?
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

He does not like Vine & Rum Lolz, am i right Ranjith

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ umesh You're right :-)

@ Arti Till date I got traffic only for the contest entries posted on IndiVine. All other entries often get buried very soon. A single digited number is what I get for most of my IndiVine postings.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I wonder why you have not asked about IndiRank. Most probably you know the reason. 

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

@uneshji nice one :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
@ Umeshji Lol :-D
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
@ Ranjith For most of the people contest entries get most votes... Even my top post is Real Beauty one, it is not related to my niche Travel... And about Indirank, we all know it has flaws but the upgrade is awaited soon!!
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
And I dont get any traffic for my Clear Trip Contest Post... I had won a prize there... So winning does not translate in traffic!! It might do when the results are announced and people will check your post, but not afterwards.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I love everything about Indiblogger Smile And in fact one more thing you missed out here, which I would like to add, is the blog reviews section!

Apart from the features I love the fact that people are very helpful here and always willing to share their knowledge with other fellow bloggers.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Oh and how could I forget the contests, we get a lot of free goodies there Tongue out

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Indiforum & Indivine are my favourites, in forum we interact both ways, in Vine, we post our blogs so it is basically one way, because we cant be using the place for a dialouge.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

IndiForum- one of the most friendly forums on the net.

Indivine- Very effective way to promote yourself :)

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
13 years ago

well in Indiblogger I love myself ;) :D Dnt cl me self-obsessive!If thou not love thyself no one will ever love thou :P 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya! You are so lovable.........................! And we love you on Indiblogger and outside indiblogger too.

Don't think self - obsessive. 

I think myself.......anyway.......it will change topic and bragging is not allowed here, otherwise, you know.........who is most georgeous, talented, genius, lovable, cute, sweet, innocent.....................on this earth.......?SealedEmbarassedTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread