How many blog names have you registered?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Every time I wish to register a new blog name on blogger, I get an error message saying that the domain anme has alredy been taken. Navigating to the blog, I find that the blog is  a dead one.

How many blog names have you registered and how many of them are you using?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Now i am building up De Guide Movie review blog and Videoblog. Hopefully by about a months time i would like to update these two blogs. Ranjith i would like to know regarding the custom domain offer from Google, which is third party offering. I don t want to get trapped, since it would be moving out of the google control. There are hidden clauses i believe, one year renewal, if you dont renew than they are free to sell your domain, that is what i hear, pl let me know reg the same, if you have experienced.
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Umesh ji, how you manage so many Blogs? Kudos for that.
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Umesh ji, how you manage so many Blogs? Kudos for that.
R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Me just registered one.. me happy wid it, in spite of my relatives saying I need to change my blog name else I won't get a bride Cool

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

ROFL!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Registered just one, very happy with that one Smile

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

I have registered two... no wait , its 3.. The third one being my first and pretty lame attempt at blogging. Before shifting to a custom domain, I was using these two blogger blogs which now redirect to my new blog.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

That's great! 

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

thanks

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Nice abhi :)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Ranjith that is secret dude, all what i have registered is active, you will be amazed Lolz Smile  If you use popular names than it is bound to be registered, ultimately all these squatters will vacate when the domains com, org, etc will be freed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Oh no! You have indirectly revealed the secret! You have registered exactly 9 blogs.

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

nine? thats amazing ! I cannot maintain 9 blogs at a time !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Found them here on his Blogger  Profile page.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

9!!! Its difficult to maintain even one here! Great Umeshji :)

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You are still to get the other 9, in a different format Lolz Ranjith.  It is basically trying to keep the posts confined to geographical areas and than we have miscellaneous subject matter.  Thanks for revealing the same.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I wonder what those other nine blogs are! A total of eighteen! I hope that I got what you have mentioned. I found it a bit confusing. Smile

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

Surprised

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Correction it is 6 not nine more LolzCool

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Umesh I find it difficult to handle even one!! Kudos for handling 6:)

LockSign in to reply to this thread