Please help me to monetize my Blog

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
15 years ago

Hi, i am working hard to effectively use my webspace. Please guide me what changes should i carry out so that i can manage my blog even better. currently it takes littlebit more time to upload.

Please visit Make Money Online - The Inside Story and let me know how can i optimize my Blog..

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Ascending
leon
leon
from kolkata
15 years ago

i think i agreed with anwin about your site is pretty optimized and also if you want to take your blog to the next level you should also consider bishwajeet advise of getting yourself a domain.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
15 years ago

Thanks but I came across thousands of bloggers who are now in deep trouble when they hosted their blog to a private domain.

So i think it would be better for me at this moment to keep my blog hosted by Blogger itself and let this issue be resolved by blogger autorities.

Vipul Ralph Shah
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Could you please explain what kind of trouble are these bloggers in when they moved to a custom domain/ web host?

i really don't understand...i mean, are you referring to something like the web hosting company shutting down (which doesn't happen, if one choosed the company wisely).

thanks.

Bishwajeet Mahato
Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

If you can spend Rs. 500 on DOmain and and some more on webhosting then you can have superb blog in 3-4 months otherwise if you marketing this blog and getting a good PR and Alexa people wont give much value until and unless you have your own domain.

LockSign in to reply to this thread