Accessing a blog to vote on Indivine

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I don't know whether I am missing something over here, but usually I have trouble finding a blog to vote for on indivine. I do not visit blogs through indivine always. At times I access through the recently posted blogs by my favorite bloggers or may be random new bloggers. Some blogs are real worthy of a vote but how do I locate that blog on indivine? Is there any way I can do it? 

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Ascending
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Yes, Ranjith you are right. Actually the good blogs do not need the support of votes to make a mark, but then some of them really deserve it. 

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Rightly said Farida ji.
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

A dedicated indivine search box by blogger/posts/blog will really be very helpful and will cut on a lot of our time.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Hope that there is some team member listening to us.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I believe it is simple go to an individuals profile and access the same through their blogspot link.  It is best to follow them individually on their blogspot, you will get an alert on your email if you subscribe to them.  

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Farida wants to vote for the posts which she has already read.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I was surfing blogs and came across a wonderful post from you Arti and also one from another blogger, sadly I could not locate it on indivine to cast my vote. Ranjith's formula works for few post but not for all... 

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Faridaji :) You said it, and I got the vote really :)

Hmmm... yes and that is a bit tedious and time consuming too.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

There is no way to locate the latest post by a particular blogger in Indivine as of now. The only way is to access it through Indivine's latest or popular tabs.

Having something like this however, would be a nice feature.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Correction - ...access it "is" through...

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Obviosly you are smarter than me Ranjith. That works. Thanks.

But it would be nice if indiblogger gives us a link to the post (at least for the recent posts) on the website. Both the links at present leads to the blog post. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Yes, I see that it isn't working. The search features only checks for tags, bloggers names and cities. You can do it in this way.

Suppose you want to search for my blog  http://alightheartedtalk.blogspot.com , go to www.google.com and type site: http://indiblogger.in http://alightheartedtalk.blogspot.com in the search box. A buch of search results come up. You can easily find out the blog from any one of those results.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

It did not work.. I checked it out just now. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Enter the blog's name or the blogger's name into the search box on the top right corner.

LockSign in to reply to this thread