Ad Networks for non english blogs

Rajendra Kshirsagar
Rajendra Kshirsagar
from Pune
13 years ago

What are the choices for Ad Networks for non-english blogs? Google ad sense has not started it's services for Indian languages. I am also looking for ads that pay-per-view(CPM). I have tried affiliate advertising and found that hardly anyone clicks on the ads. Laughing

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Editing
Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Ascending
Robinsh Kumar
Robinsh Kumar
from Allahababd
11 years ago

hey guys it's one year after this thread was started, now do you know about such advertising networks accepting bloggers blogging in Indian regional languages and paying as much as google adsense  ???

Rajendra Kshirsagar
Rajendra Kshirsagar
from Pune
13 years ago

Neeraj,

Sorry for replying late. actually that's what I did. I started the adsense on my English blog and then also applied for the Marathi blog. They replied saying that this language is not supported.

Thanks for your reply.

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

Ohk btw did you just copy pasted the ads from adsense account to marathi blog or what?Where did you actually apply when you get the reply not supported

Rajendra Kshirsagar
from Pune
13 years ago

No I did not copy paste. There is an option in blogger called monetize. I used that. Once you have an adsense account you can monetize any number of Blogger blogs using that. They replied to my gmail account saying that they do not support the language.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Rajendra Kshirsagar

You dint get me let me explain this way lets say I have a site in english expertsgalaxy.com first I need to get traffic on my site then I can apply for adsense account once I get approved,I can install from my account to n number of sites till they fulfill adsense terms & conditions so I can install ads generated from my account to my another site apnidelhi.com which is in hindi.

But here this is for sure they wont accept application for your marathi blog as you already tried but the thing I am not sure if you apply for another blog in english and get approval,then if you install ads from your account in marathi blog whether the ads will appear or not but first you need an adsense account this is the reason I said above first start a blog in english other then this blog once you have 20-30 posts then apply for adsense account then ask them if you can install on your marathi blog if it doesnt violate their TOS

Rest for your marathi blog Ranjith gave you the best option above but for that too first you need traffic rather hell loads of traffic and as if now you dont have on your blog,so buddy first increase traffic forget about ads now once you have traffic you will find much more options

Rajendra Kshirsagar
Rajendra Kshirsagar
from Pune
13 years ago

Neeraj, I have already tried google adsense on Marathi blog. They replied saying that they do not have services for that language yet.

It's a pity that so many successful Indian blogs cannot monetize. It's a very attractive and popular way of making money in the international blog circuit.  

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

As far as I know, there are no ad networks that supply ads in Indian languages. As an alternative, if your blog is too good, you can tie up with local merchants who pay you a fixed amount every month for putting their banners on your blog.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Rajendra,

You dint get me I was suggesting to start a blog in english separately so that you can go and apply for adsense account dont know if you have any,once you are approved you can install ads from it on any number of sites till they are in the TOS of adsense now dont know if you will install in marathi blog ,will it work or not but I guess it would work showing ads in english

Rajendra Kshirsagar
Rajendra Kshirsagar
from Pune
13 years ago

Maybe I was not clear. I have tried affilate ads and I know they do not work.Hence I am looking for ad netowrk similar to Google ads.

Neeraj, yes I have seen some people mix english + other language for google ads. I would like to keep it one language, as far as possible.

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

If your blog is targeting mainly Indian visitors, then the affiliate marketing will not work for you, the main reason is that, in India online money transfer, online purchase, credit cards etc are not popular as in the case of modern countries.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

That is a very good point. I dians are not much aware about online payments and even if they are, they are not willing to use them. Even today, I wonder why online Indian shopping sites like indiatimes and indiplaza don't accept payments via paypal.

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Ranjith coz you cant transfer money within India with paypal. RBI rules

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

cost per view?do we have any ad networks like this?either its cost per click or cost per action as far as I know and dude do you think even if your blog would be in english anyone from India gonna buy sumthing from amazon,rarely people buy from India via amazon and its in marathi,I guess you can do one thing can start a blog in english and then apply for google adsense and then install ads on your marathi blog till it complies with adsense policies though I am not sure its just a guess as I never started a blog apaprt from english

And if you are thinking to earn via blogging better go for english as its a globally accepted language rest your wish

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Cost per view ads do exist. They are more aptly called as CPM. They pay some fixed money for every thousand views but it is very less when compared to CPC ads.

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Ranjith

which network offers cpv ads?

Rajendra Kshirsagar
Rajendra Kshirsagar
from Pune
13 years ago

I tried affiliate advertising from Amazon, did not work. So I am looking for cost-per-view type of ad networks. My blog is in Marathi.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

affiliate advertising for/on which language?

LockSign in to reply to this thread