How much time do you spend on IndiBlogger forum?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

How much time do you spend on IndiBlogger forum? I know that it varies from time to time. In the beginning when I joined this forum, there was hardly any activity, so I would at the maximum stay for one hour. But now, it rund into two to three hours. I have too liitle time to do other things because of IndiBloger.

EDIT: The common answer being received is 'Varies' So here is a small change below

Post the number of hours you spend on individual days for the past five days.

And here is mine (reverse chronological order): 4 hrs, 2 hrs, 3hrs, ... forgot

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: added details
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Ranjith and Arti surely are some of the most active bloggers here on the forum. I have just joined...I don't think it'll be more than 1 hr per day. 

Surely the more you spend the better. But blogging is not my full-time profession. :( Yet. :) So I have to do a trade-off between blogging related activities and job. :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ Sulagna Thanks for the mention Smile But unforyunately after two more months, I too will be forced to same the same dialog that you have said just now but with a small difference 'one hour per week'

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Smile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

where is me?? Frown

Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Oh! She missed the top contributor to the Forum :-P
Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

That's such an insult! :P

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Since the mobile version of indi was launched I spend a lot more time here since its easy that way...
Amar Ashok Jajoo
from Nagpur
13 years ago

@Arti..I didn't know there's a mobile version of Indi..Can you please guide me on it?

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
The mobile version was launched some months ago, till then we could not write on the forum from our mobile... Now we can. The link is www.indiblogger.in/m/
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

The mobile version is too fast. Quite a number of times IndiBlogger runs too slow on my PC. I might use the mobile version then (on myy PC, infact) Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Yup its fast:)
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

+1 for the Mobile version. IT runs on the PC too.. and thats the biggest plus..

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago
It is all flexi time, keep connected should be motto, with quality comments and participation among your circle i can spend from 30 minutes to 3 hours
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Even mine differs depending on my mood, the activities going on here and the amount of leisure time I have!

Varies. On some days I can spend upto 10 hours on Indiblogger.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

When was that say, 10 hours?

By the way how was your WBJEE?

10 hours - the day i joined indiblogger.

Wbjee - dunno. lets see.

LockSign in to reply to this thread