Inviting All friends in one go

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

How can i send a single mail to all my friends here to vote for my blog?

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Ascending
tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago
but u r my dear man..rite now we are dancing..
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

yep, i like to dance and sing and play on my guitar...

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@tys: Now that is the catch, you just were having fun at my expense...

what if i reciprocated in a similar manner...

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Xeno! if you like it, apply it on yourself and see the result!

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Arti, you are absolutely right. In fact whenever i received such mails, did the favor and replied them back too.

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@tys you seem to be a stupid person who has been kicked back and forth innumerable number of times for applying these rubbish tactics. Your words speak loudly and clearly about your mindset.

I just shared what I had experienced here.

Good luck!

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

damn...arent u the quite and serious sort...but ur observations are bang on, especially in regards to my mindset ... what the hell is a mind set?..anyways, ignore me...iam just having fun at ur expense..but didnt mean to hijack ur thread...that i guess was really stupid of me.

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks @Ranjith

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

sir, I think these tricks work more than SEO stuff in generating traffic!! On behalf of the entire blogging community here, Thank you for sharing these. LaughingLaughing

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

ah , i have replied at the wrong place, this is a reply to @tys' comment Wink

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

my suggestion wud be to take out a newspaper ad. Have those bumper stickers printed with your blog address and stick it on your car bumper...if time and luck permits, stick it on other cars, perferably taxis and autos....lots more eyeballs.

you can also resort to dropping in the blog address whenever you have a conversation with someone..even on the phone in a crowded bus..like : you know what? you should read about that on www.******.blogspot.com...

but the winning trick will be to change that profile picture of yours and replace that with the picture of any beautiful looking female relative (distant and preferably computer illetrate) and rename urself jaideepa...guarenteed success...also write a post called ' one night stands and its perks' ... then stand back and let in the crowd..

u can thank me later

lol! tys! what a marketing strategy! Surprised Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@tys What a comical idea.

Here is another idea, something to do with your car. Ask people to vote for you by writing with your fingernail on a dusty windscreen.

thats tys at his best

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks @Arti, I wanted to use it for first time based on n number of mails I had received in the past from various people and thought it is a regular custom here.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ jaideep If you find that some people send such mails frequently even though you do not respond to them, kindly report the issue. It is considered as spamming.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Yup and it is mighty frustrating to find your mail box cluttered with mails begging for votes... The term used is 'vote begging' here at Indi...
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Jaideep Indimails can be sent to a single person only at one time and Using them for promotion of blog posts in Indivine or contests is not a good idea, since that can result in your mail account being disabled if reported by the recipient!

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks buddy!

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

No such option in IndiMail, if that's what you're asking.

LockSign in to reply to this thread