How does the Forum Topic work ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I had posted replies to Harshad topic and another blogger Sonrico post, but these replies never appeared on the main page.  These posts did not have any replies, so i wanted to bring it up on the forum page, but even after my replies it did not appear.  Is there any technical glitch or it is screened by moderators and Indi police to be featured on the main page.....pl let me guys

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Ascending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

On the forum one of my topic is removed Lolz.....it was posted under content and inspiration..thanking all regular visitors

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Many a times my post too have not featured on the home page and therefore lost in oblivion.....which were pertinent to Indiblogging.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
While starting a forum topic, you select the category... If you choose general and off topic, then those topics show separately... Rest all come on homepage!!
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Okies Arti, i think the matter is resolved let us not drag this topic beyond necessity thanks for the clarificiation

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I think the topics you are referring to are in general and off topic... Those topics dont come on the home page, have to be accessed seperately...
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You may be right Arti, but when we reply to a topic which does not have any replies so far, it should feature on the home page i presume.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I checked those topics are indeed there.
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I think if someone reports than the topic no more active, and it is moved out

LockSign in to reply to this thread