What will you do for your country as an indivisual and unitedly?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Namaste All,

I request you all to join here. This thread is to discuss about the serious national issues like corruption, terrorism, kashmir, poverty( the thousands of scams of thousands of crores and millions of poor), crimes and many other.

One important thing is that please give your valuable suggestions for what we can do as an individual and unitedly to solve these problems . Also what are the ways to make people aware of these issues and to unite them? There are lots of practical and simple ways but need is to be done unitedly.

Please tell what you are doing for your country?

Indiblogger is a very good platform. Here the bloggers are great thinkers. So now is the time to join for our country.

If you have written something on your blog related to country and these issues, I think you can give the URL of that post given here, if all of you don't have any objection.

Thanks for joining here.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I think the bloggers are giving the reply of this thread on Akshay Patra Contest. 

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Anybody who is doing anything would not like to flaunt it publicly and anyone who isn't doing anything will have nothing to say. 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Vandanaji,

I agree with you. But what my view is this is not flaunting. Many people want to do something for the country. But they think that "I am alone. What can I do?" So writing about this will ispire and awaken them. Also discussions can find no. of such ways. By this like-minded people can join. This will make a strength and certainly make a difference. Most of the revolutions are happened by appealing and awakening the people. Let others know the strength of the Indian citizens. 

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Vandanaji, missed a third variety of people..

who really dont mean to do something..but say things the otherway...

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I hope, we should take this as positively.....the people who are interested can tell.....and this place.... I think this not to catagarize ppl....!

@unknown bhai, after a long silence,.good to see the ice break.

happy new year.

LockSign in to reply to this thread