Blogging- The Much AWaited Boon of my Life

Kushal Sinha
Kushal Sinha
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Blogging- that’s the activity that keeps me going. I’m recently involved   with  a lot of blogs on multifarious issues. A blog connects you like your bosom friend. It unearthes the ‘inner you’ while you confront and trudge along issues of daily life. It actually gives you a feeling of conceiving and nurturing  a companion sans any prejudices. You are actually interacting with this companion in an unsettling manner.
If you want to replenish and rejuvenate yourself from the burden of  a drab workplace, an obligatory insensible brainstorming session, blogging works as  soothing balm. I penn down posts whenever  I feel like on everything under the  Sun. The inspiration behind  the exuberant interpretation of the society  is myself. I do crawl along the news scenario on the net and hammer my intellect so that it excretes a secretion that gives birth to all my posts.
Initially the blog  flaunted its zero tolerance to erudition. But, I have realized that the blogosphere demands paying loyalty to both the casual visitor and the  educated bug. Blogs have spread the news of many individuals and  inside stories of  politics, sports, entertainment and  so on. In this era of Tweets and other means of social networking, Blogs are definitely  very  personal.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: HTML Codes came up on the Post.
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Ascending
Babli
Babli
from Bangalore
13 years ago
very well described...have to agree upon your thoughts... blogging really rejuvenates from d melancholic life of ours... keep blogging and let ur thoughts be known to every1...
Kushal Sinha
Kushal Sinha
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Hemal. I will do so the next time.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

welcome kaushal to indiblogger family.....

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Welcome Kushal,

a nice way to put up why you love blogging. 

notice that some html code has come up on the page, did you copy paste this content from some where like MS Word?? if so, then always make sure that you copy paste to a text editor (eg. Notepad) and then from there, copy and paste here.

LockSign in to reply to this thread