I am able to submit Indivine posts only once in 2 or 3 days

Bhavia Velayudhan
Bhavia Velayudhan
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey,

I can't submit Indivine posts daily.Its been two weeks that I am facing this issue.Somebody please help!!!!!!!!!Cry

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Ascending
Bhavia Velayudhan
Bhavia Velayudhan
from Chennai
13 years ago

@Renie : The problem is still there...tried clearing the cache..but no help Cry

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Bhavia, are you still having this problem? I'm unable to reproduce it at my end, so it's difficult to troubleshoot... however, I made a change to something which might have caused it...

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

it was due to shifting of server i suppose. Now it must be sorted out. Tagging renie to confirm on that.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

It is a serious real problem. I too faced this problem multiple times, the reason is this-

Actually what happens is that it counts the no. of attempts to submit a post(although it should not be doing so). So this means that even if I have submitted only one post but have made unsuccessful attempts to submit post two times in the 24 hrs. then it won't allow me to post.

It counts this 2 attempts to post as  two posts actually submitted. This is a serious bug and admin must take care of this.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Shantinath, I can verify that the number of attempts don't count... it counts valid entries, the number of failed attempts are not logged anywhere...

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I still have no clue! how do people manage to get couple of posts on a single day! never did it in my 3+ years of blogging. 

Bhavia Velayudhan
Bhavia Velayudhan
from Chennai
14 years ago

@naveen : Great!! but now find a solution for this problem Wink

Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Solution & me? I never found the solutions 4 even my homeworks! Tongue out

Well, why don't you use the contact/support form, i guess that's what you are supposed to do on emergencies like this! Let the indi-team come up & solve ur prob! Wink

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

lol at Naveen's comment on finding solutions for hw...Laughing

Bhavia Velayudhan
Bhavia Velayudhan
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Shinjini : Clearing the cache didn't help CryCry

@Naveen : Cool

Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

i know y u put that cooling glass on Yell next time i will write 10 posts full of rubbishness in 1 day & post them all to indivine at once! Tongue out

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Awesome problem! I never got a chance to submit two posts in a week till now! again, Lazy meTongue out

Bhavia Velayudhan
Bhavia Velayudhan
from Chennai
14 years ago

Whenever I try to submit a post,I get a warning message

Sorry, you can only submit 2 posts every 24 hours.

Shinjini Mehrotra
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

That happened to me yesterday --- quite annoying! But it seems to be fixed now, 'cause I was just able to submit 2 of my posts. Maybe try clearing your cache?

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

What is the issue? You should be able to submit two posts a day without any problems if the system is working fine

LockSign in to reply to this thread