Deepest of Ocean swayed by Love

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending

@renie @just a pen...thanks guys for your help..now I knew where and how things are done....and thanks for guiding me in the right way Smile

@addy...hope I was not too harsh on words....just saying my post as spam without guiding me made me write that commmet..well,if so I am just a Newbie...and salute IndiPoliceCool(I did'nt knew that I have a police following me upWink)......job well done but it would have been better if  you had choosen better words or details  like the other guys did...

well,Time to keep fullstop to this Topic.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Uma, sorry for the bad start you're having to this forum! Beginner's mistake - and if you didn't know this earlier, it's our fault for not making it clearer. Sorry!

Individual blog posts should only be on IndiVine - or else, every blog post in the blogosphere will end up on the forum and it'll become a mess. Hope you understand!

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
14 years ago

@Uma @Renie ..... sometimes i really wis i was IndiPolice...m so helpful ! Wink

Hi Addy, the above one is not for promotions...I am too one of the Blogger from Indian community and all I ask was a feedback like all bloggers here do..here I am sharing my recent post that i wrote to the bloggers from indian community here....since I am new here in indiblogger I did not expect this type of welcome here ....and for your humble view this is'nt a SPAM either..... 

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
14 years ago

hey Uma , dnt wry , Addy has to b strict coz he's IndiPolice n its kinda his job to keep spam away , he is jus doin his duty, so chill , listen , at indiblogger , we have a policy against "self promotion" , or promoting ur blog in the way like tis thread , i mean , if tis was allowed , thr wud b 1000s of threads like tis one.....right ? so u cn understand...u r a part of te indiblogger community , so , wen u write a new post , u shud submit it to te IndiVine which u cn see on te top panel of ur DashBoard......tats te way we keep things arnd here , so te forum doesnt get too heavy.....te forum is meant for conversations n all , plz dnt post links like tat , unless te flow of conversation compels it..... Smile ...hope u got wat i meant to say ! tc...Smile

@Addy..ya ya i knw wat u r thinking , but bro , fellow poet , biased reply ! Tongue out

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
14 years ago

and one more thing , u can always ask for a review of ur blog , its in ur dashboard....check it out ! Smile

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I'm so sorry but because this thread is a SPAM it will be deleted. Kindly refrain from any such promotions on the Forum, the correct place for this would be IndiVine.

LockSign in to reply to this thread