i m new in indiblogger ....

totally confused wats happening in here

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Ascending
Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Wow!! This is awesome hospitality from Indiblogger guys, keep going good guys and have a enjoyable time Xitija!! 

thanks a lot all of u ... i ll try to be regular so that i learn fast ....

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

there is nothing to learn but everything to learn here Wink

we all are here for any help...

and ya, I like the way your real name is spelt Smile

mad.madrasi
mad.madrasi
from Chennai
14 years ago

OOh got it - reply to topic has pic, reply to post has no pic

Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

but in both case u dont have any pic....Wink

wat pics u talkin about... anyways this indiblogger is very confusing...

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
14 years ago

Hi Xitija relax, its not so confusing. :) 

The pics they are talking about are at the side of the name. If you see mad.madrasi's post above, you see a pic of india on the side. However, when you reply to the main post made by mad.madrasi, like I have, there is no pic, of india or otherwise. :) 

Some stuff you could get started on: 

- Indivine: Submit some of your latest posts, and people will vote if they like them. (Click on the name to go to it, and then go to 'add new post' or something like that on top to add one of your posts). Oh, and also read some of the other people's posts and vote if you like them (if you have the time and would like to make someone feel good - and also promote them) 

- Indirank: Here you will get a rank (or you could call it a score as higher is better) once you have been here for some time. I think at least a month. 

- Meets: If you're interested in interacting with bloggers from your city or around the country (sometimes world) check out this page for the latest meets. 

- Contests: If you would like to write a blog post for a contest and maybe win some cool prizes, go here. 

- Forum: Okay, this is my favourite part. There is a lot you can do here, like ask questions (you're already doing that), learn about the latest indiblogger updates, and talk about everything from blogging tips to krishna janmashtami. Meet some interesting people and make a network. :) Also get reviews for your blog by posting here if you want to. 

- Indistream: (New!) Chat with people. If you have twitter, this is good place to go. 

- Add people to your network: If you like people's blogs, click the green plus sign on their page (here is mine for example - you can get their by clicking their names on posts in the forum, indistream, anywhere on indiblogger) and you might be able to get some readers. Also, you can find some cool blogs to read and to add to your network in this directory - search by region, language or topic... 

- Dashboard: Everything related to your blog and profile on indiblogger. :)

-  Indimail: If you add another blogger to your network, and they add you, you can communicate through indimail. A bit like sending a message on facebook. 

- FAQ: If you're so confused maybe you've already read this, but if not - this a must-read, I think. 

Ok, this was fun. :) I think I listed some of the best features (and all the important ones) of indiblogger...I think ahead you'll just have to start doing something and you'll get the hang of it as you do so, but if you still need help post on the forum, and I'm sure someone will answer. :) 

Regards, 

Sakhi. 

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Great Work Sakhi... Cool

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
14 years ago

Thanks Hemal... :) 

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
14 years ago

@sakhi......wow ! Renie ought to hire u ! 

Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

hey sakhi.... back at rescue

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
14 years ago

Pen: :) 

Mag: Haha, yes. :D

mad.madrasi
mad.madrasi
from Chennai
14 years ago

BTW how to you remove the image like what Mag has done?

mad.madrasi
from Chennai
14 years ago

xx

mad.madrasi
mad.madrasi
from Chennai
14 years ago

^^

Sealed

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

your name is unique... is that your real name or an alias?

Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

must b real...... bcoz this is an awkward choice for an aliasSmile

wel this is my real name...

thanks ....

exactly.....just give it some...be regular...... here.......  and the best thing ppl will respond here......so keep posting

thanks a lot ... for the reply

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@xitija This is the aweHsome place for Indian Bloggers.

While Mohammed explain everything great!

The forum is used for discussion amongst IndiBloggers, while the brand new IndiStream is used to directly interact and chat just about anything with them!

You'll learn as you get old here gradually and eventually and I dare say enjoy it too!

If you have nay problem still, IndiPolice and other Bloggers here will be there to help you!

Happy Blogging!

thank u so much for replying ... i ll try to be regular

LockSign in to reply to this thread