Changes to profile pages, twitter usernames

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Folks, if you look at your profile pages on IndiBlogger, you'll see a few changes...

The Add to network/Remove/Mutual Connection, IndiMail (if mutual) buttons have been moved to the top, which is a logical position compared to where they were before.

Also, if your twitter username is included in your profile, it will show up as well. Hopefully you'll get more followers that way!

To update your twitter username, go here. Awaiting feedback! Smile

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Ascending
Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Renie .. nice changes. I don't know where to put this  but my billion hearts beating widget is not working on WP , need help. 

Also I suggest we have a small window..  like a shout out  to all the followers  or where the people who are following can leave a message .. Just thinking ... A way to connect with all at one time. 

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thats a great addon Renie!

thanks... that fire in your still buring and am happy to see that Cool

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Great! And thanks for giving the link to update the twitter username in the thread. It was so difficult to find... Now I know where it is: Dashboard > Account Setting > Edit your profile :)

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

That is a great Addon, it was quiet needed!

How about Facebook fan pages?

Sowmya
from Chennai, Manama
14 years ago

Nice point Addy - Also add to our wishlist - an Indiblogger Fan page widget - so you can display which bloggers are on your network from your site..

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thanks everyone!

@Upasana - thank you for pointing that out - it's been fixed now. Smile

Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

that was fast!

Sowmya
Sowmya
from Chennai, Manama
14 years ago

Good work Renie - Although I am not a twitter user, all the other recent changes being done to Indiblogger are neat!

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
14 years ago

nice !

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Neat! <3 it!

Aldeena
Aldeena
from New Delhi
14 years ago

great job Renie..!!! Smile

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

nice changes renie

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Wow, I love it. Now maybe you should add a lot of different sites like facebook, last.fm, and many more.

Okay just kidding. Not.

LockSign in to reply to this thread