A complete guide - How to Make a blog

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
14 years ago

Here see the a new site from the Blogging Guru Daniel Scocco (Webmaster of dailyblogtips.com) explains beautifully -how to make a web site.

Hope this will helpful for newbies

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Self Hosted Wordpress beats Blogger on all parameters. Innocent

If I have to settle the debate, I would say this.

Blogger is for Beginners and Wordpress is for Niche...

now dont kill me for saying this Tongue out

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Wordpress is about Quality. The debate of which is better, Blogger or Wordpress is still on and its not setteled. Since Blogger is owned by Google, every new bee jumps on to it first, coz if is google, everyone likes to think that its the best. I beg to differ.

Wordpress.com does have a lot of limitations. Like no Flash and Javascript. But if you see the layout, the admin section, the themes that are available, Wordpress is much better than Blogger.

If you guys are using Blogger, you should try Wordpress once. It may not be very easy to get a hang of Wordpress pretty soon. But once you start using it, it becomes your favorite.

There are people who have quit from Wordpress and have moved on to Blogger, and also have some justified reasons. As I said, the debate wil go on and on.. Innocent

hmm well, i was looking for this! Why do ppl go to wordpress, even I have not understood.

But many ppl say its better, some knows better, do tell us.

i always thought of why ppl go to wordpress which is so resticted and blogspot gives you all the freedom..........

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well, only bloggers are here in this forum, so its kinda null thread here!

Sujith
from Kerala
14 years ago

You mean blogspot users? It is helpful to them also in case they want to shift to a self hosted blog.

LockSign in to reply to this thread