Nabeel Ahmed would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.mushive.com ]

I am looking for feedback on my blog

Nabeel Ahmed
Nabeel Ahmed
from Pilkhuwa
14 years ago

Hi! I am Nabeel Ahmed, I am 24 and live in a small town called Pilkhuwa, 20kms south-west of Ghaziabad. I have been using computer & internet since 2000 & have loved every bit of knowledge I have gained in these 10 years.

Being a small town everyone knows me & comes to me for every help regarding gadgets, PCs & all technology related stuff.

I thought why not expand the limits & share my knowledge with the rest of the world. So, that more people can learn from me & I can learn from them.

I have been blogging since couple of years but It was in bits because of  my studies & the unavailability of internet in my town. With time things have changed & I am now into my family business and have a permanent internet connection.

I have started my blog Mushive.com which is after my nickname Mushi. I will be touching the topics related to technology, wordpress, blogging, softwares, computer tips & tricks, computer hacks, social media & SEO.

I am no expert but will try to share whatever knowledge I have gained. Hope you like my blog. And will provide me feedback be it negative or postitve.

And I would really appreciate your suggestions to make my blog better.

Thank You.

Nabeel Ahmed

www.mushive.com