Request to start indicurrency and rewards

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

hi

i think here we should have indicurrency,rewards system for best members,best blog reviewers, active members of indibloggers to encourage more participation of members.

i am not saying real money ,just points,rating system .

myblog is at :  http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Ascending
sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

good idea hemal you right there should be subcatagories.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Rating system should be sub categorized. This will make sure more blogs are covered and would induce more motivation in bloggers.

The system should have Top 100 blogs of a particular category, and then the Best 100 Blog across all categories. I am sure we have that much blogs, if not then bring it down to Top 75 or 50 and Best 75 or 50.

Everyone would like to have one on their blog. 

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

ty narendra

narendra
narendra
from karkala
15 years ago

Hmm yeah i would be happy since all here are US(hey not MR.Obama's place..i mean us..:) )

and anyone of us gets TOP points and is happy..then i am happy too...so Go ahead..please include such a system ..all the best for the MAKERS if this site and god bless...i should have found the site a long long back..but then i am so new in blogging too..huh!!

-love and light

narendra

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

yes narendra i appricate your view,  but this rating system will not fail you, make you sad like      collage grades do ,  this grade system will be fun for indibloggers, this will be like indian cricket team rating, same way we the indi bloggers will be rated, does it matter sachin is no.1 or sourav or dhoni ,we are proud whenever someone is no.1

indi blogger is a team of friends. admins should i add indibloggers is a  family.

Democracy is not the law of the majority but the protection of the minority.

narendra
narendra
from karkala
15 years ago

oh!I think i choose to differ!and i am afraid i m the minority!!we have many points and grades giving sites and places(includes my college too....huh!!)so my opinion is not ot include such a thing...just my opinion

-love and light

narendra

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

yes nirmal i am sure our wait is worth

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

great renie

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

yes i agreee it more thing is i suggest renie that  the rating system should be shown on our blogs  , with our badge . like you can see alexa ranking , or you can give stickers in hteml,java format so the top 100 bloggers can display prouduly there earning,ranking, etc

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

That's the plan! Smile

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

This is a very interesting thought sm. Once Renie completes what he is working on, I'm sure its gonna kick ass.

Pratibha
Pratibha
from Bangalore
15 years ago

interesting !! i would love to see it happen :D

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

yes

renie i am sure delayed  is for the good,

khushi, i will suggest  the blogs should be rated and as well as how much member is active on our indi blogger forum , and another suggestion is that  when we reply the topic, a memebr who started the topic should have right to rate the replies, or our indi team of few best ,experienced bloggers should rate the each reply of post ,

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

sm, we're working on this right now. It's taking us longer than expected but it'll be out soon. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread